This is one recipe the kids can make, no baking required! If you and your family love root beer floats, you will definitely love this recipe.
• 3/4 C Lost Trail Root Beer
• 1/2 C Milk
• 1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4 serving size)
• 1-2 Tbs. Root Beer Extract (if you cannot find the extract, the pie is still good without)
• 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
• Graham Cracker Crust
• Root Beer Barrel Candy
1. Whisk together the root beer, root beer extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Gently add in Cool Whip, Continue to stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. Pour the mixture in the prepared graham cracker crust.
4. Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
5. Remove from freezer and cut into 8 slices.
6. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
7. Sprinkle with crushed root beer barrel candy on the edges of the pie.
8. Store pie in freezer.