Some things just make you think of summer, and a Strawberry Poke Cake is definitely one of those foods.
• 1 White Cake Mix, prepared
• 12 oz. bottle Lost Trail Strawberry Cream Soda
• Small Pkg. Strawberry Jell-O
• 1 Tub Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
• 1 Small Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
Lightly spray your 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour your prepared cake mix in your slow cooker.
Place 3-4 paper towels under the lid, cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours. Once your cake passes “the toothpick test”, remove your crock from your slow cooker and let it cool. When your cake is cooled, poke holes in your cake with a toothpick. Mix together your Strawberry Cream soda with your jello. Evenly pour your jello mixture over your cake. In a different bowl, mix together your whipped topping and pudding mix. Spread your topping evenly over the cake.